SCAN Wish List
VOLUNTEERS (e.g. board members, events, administrative, development etc.)
- Spanish Translator to help fill out Benefit Enrollment applications in Freehold Borough and other towns with large numbers of Spanish-speaking residents.
- Volunteer with Salesforce Administrator experience to assist with the implementation of upgrading our Salesforce
- Technology Coaches for our Successful Aging and Technology Program
- Consultants to help develop and deliver our Financial Literacy public presentations
- $500 scholarship for low income seniors to attend our signature 10 week Successful Aging & Technology Program where we provide free Tablets.
- AED Defibrillator & training for staff
- Logitech HD Laptop Webcam C615 with Fold-and-Go Design, 360-degree swivel, 1080p Camera – $109. These are needed by staff members for video conference meetings.
- Am crest 1080P Webcam with Microphone & Privacy Cover – $45
- 8′ or 10″ Android Tablets ( $150 – $200) to help seniors who have been left out of most communications during this pandemic to get connected and stay connected.
- Desk chair on wheels with mid-back support with integrated adjustable lumbar support bar for ideal back posture – $329
- 2 drawer file cabinet with lock for office use
- $25 Gift Cards for seniors in need of food or medicine.
- $25 Gift Cards for participants of Diabetes Self-Management Program
- $10 Gift Cards for giveaways at SCAN Events